Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another Day In Paradise

by Brandy Feat



(Brandy:) (Ray-J:)
Yeah (yeah, yeah) Yeah
(paradise) (Paradise) Yeah
(You and me) Yeah (Brandy:)
She calls out to the man on the street
"Sir, can you help me?
It's cold and I've
Nowhere to sleep,
Is there somewhere you can tell me?"
Yeah. He walks on.
Doesn't look back.
He pretends he can't hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street.
Seems embarrassed to be there.
(CHORUS)(Brandy and Ray-J:)
Oh think twice,
'Cause it's another day
for you and me in paradise.
Oh, think twice.
It's just another day
for you and me in paradise
(Brandy:) Umm Yeah, think about it,
Yeah (yeah) Yeah
(Ray-J:) She calls out
to the man on the street
He can see she's been crying, yeah.
She's got blisters
on the soles of her feet.
She can't walk but she's trying.
(Repeat chorus)
(Ray-J and Brandy:) (Ooh yeah)
You and me in paradise.
You and me (yeah)
Just think about it (yeah).
Yeah, just think about it.
Oh yeah, think about it
(Brandy and Ray-J:) Oh lord.
Is there nothing more anybody can do?
Oh lord!
There must be something you can say
(Brandy:) You can tell from
The lines on her face
You can see that
She's been there, yeah
(Ray-J:) She's probably even
Been moved on From every place
'Cause she didn't Fit in there
(Repeat chorus)(Ray-J:) (Brandy:)
Yeah, oh oh yeah. Oh yeah.
Just think about it (yeah)
Think about it (oh yeah)
(Brandy and Ray-J:)
It's just another
For you and me
In paradise (yeah)
It's just another day
For you and me
In paradise (yeah)
It's just another day
For you and me
In paradise (Think about it)
(Ray-J:) Just think about it.
Think about it Think about it.

No comments: